Saturday, August 15, 2009

TIMES LIKE THIS I JUST NEED TO BLOG...


ITS BEEN A LONG DAY TODAY...
I'M POOPED!!!
SO IMMA TRY && KEEP THIS SHORT CUZ I'M TIRED.
ANYWAY I GOT MY HAIR BRAIDED TODAY...
I HURTS LIKE HELL. UGH.
I REALLY TRY NOT TO CURSE, BUT TIMES LIKE THESE I JUST CANT HOLD MY TONGUE.
I'VE BEEN CURSING UP A STORM.... IT REALLY HURTS BUT ITS CUTE && IT'LL LAST FOR LIKE 6 WEEKS.
SO WHILE I'M AT THE LADY'S HOUSE SHE LOVES TO WATCH MOVIES && TODAY'S MOVIES OF CHOICE WAS THESE AFRICAN MOVIES.
LOL. THEY WERE SOOO CHEESY!!!
OF THE 3 I WATCHED THIS IS WHAT I NOTICED:
THE PLAY 50 CENT && ALICIA KEYS IN THE BACKGROUNG.
THE WOMEN CHANGED THIER HAIR EVERY OTHER SCENE.
THERE IS WAY TOO MUCH SEX GOING ON.
THEY ALL DRIVE MERCEDES.
THEY ALL HAVE A "THEME SONG", THAT COMES ON IN EVERY OTHER SCENE.
THEY TRY TOO HARD TO FAKE AN AMERICAN ACCENT.
THEY SAY RIDICULOUS STUFF LIKE "SON OF A NIGGER."
&& THE LAST THING I NOTICED REALLY BAFFLED ME...
ALL THE WOMEN WERE STACKED!!!
I MEAN BOOTY FOR DAYS!!!!
I WAS LIKE AH AH, I'M NIGERIAN TOO WHERE IS MY BOOTY?!!
IT WAS RIDONKULOUS.
LOL.
SO AFTER LIKE 5 HOURS SHE WAS DONE && SHE DROPPED ME OFF AT DOMINION CUZ THEY WERE HAVING THEIR YOUTH WEEK.
IT WAS FUN!!!
EVERYTHING WAS REALLY, I MEAN REALLY GOOD.
I SAW THIS BOY...
OMG HE WAS SOOO CUTE AND HE COULD DANCE TOO.
(SIGH)
I WANTED TO INTRODUCE MYSELF BUT I HAD TO GO... :\
LOL... I SAW JOJO.
JOJO IS FUNNY.
I SAID, "JOJO, YA'LL DONT NOT HAVE ENOUGH BOYS AT THIS CHURCH!"
JOJO WAS LIKE "PENIS HUNTER."
LOL. THAT WAS HILARIOUS.
GOODNIGHT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment