Saturday, August 22, 2009

SOO....

I'VE BEEN BLOGSURFING....
HMM...
I AM DEFIANTLY AS ODD AS I THINK I AM.
LOL.
SO YOU REMEMBER MY SUNDAY RANT?!
SURE YOU DO... JUST READ DOWN.
AT THE END I WAS LIKE, "I HAVE A PLAN."
LOL. I DO!!!
&& ITS GONNA WORK, I THINK.
OH!!!!
MY MOM GOT HER CAR TOWED TODAY!!!!
I WAS LIKE WTF?!!!
I DIDNT EVEN ASK DETAILS...
SHE'S.... JUST... I DONT KNOW!!!!
UGH. SO IN 2 DAYS WE'RE DOWN TO 1 CAR.
UGH.
JAMES TOOK HIS CAR TO AUSTIN.
I WAS SOOO MAD CUZ HONESTLY I HAD PLANS FOR THAT CAR...
IT WAS GONNA BE SO EASY FOR ME TO SNEAK OUT && DO THE THINGS I WANTED.
NOW I'M GONNA HAVE TO BE RELYING ON PEOPLE FOR RIDES...
UGH. I HATE THAT.
I REALLY THOUGHT I WOULD BE PUSHING THAT MERCEDES...
UGH... THAT SUCKS BALLS.
ANYWAY BACK TO MY PLAN.
SO ME && KENDRA HAVE A PLAN...
I'LL LET YOU KNOW THE DETAILS OF IT 2MORROW.
LET'S JUST HOPE IT WORKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment