Sunday, August 16, 2009

REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD- RESTORATION CHAPEL.

READER'S DISCRETION ADVISED.
I WAS SO UPSET TODAY...
LIKE REALLY UPSET.
I REALLY ONLY CURSE IF I'M REALLY MAD OR LIKE SOMETHING SCARES ME...
OR IT JUST SLIPS OUT.
SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

MAN TODAY I WAS FUCKING PISSED!!!!!
I MEAN UGH!!!!!
MY CHURCH IS THE FRAUDEST, MOST HYPOCRITICAL, LAMEST CHURCH OUT THERE!
MAN IT JUST IRKS ME BEYOND REASON.
I REALLY WANTED TO GO TO MY FRIEND'S CHURCH TODAY BUT MY MOM WOULDN'T LET ME.
SO I CAME TO CHURCH LATE W/ JAMES CUZ HE'S LATE TO
EVERYTHING,
I WAS HOPING IT WOULD BE ALMOST OVER WHEN I GOT THERE
BUT NOPE IT WASNT THEY WERE DOING WHAT THEY DO EVERY DAMN SUNDAY TRYNA TELL PEOPLE TO BEHAVE AND ACT RIGHT && SHIT LIKE THAT.
SO I JUST SIT THERE AND LISTENED, THEN AFTER THAT THEY DO PRAISE && WORSHIP..
MOSTLY EVERYONE AT MY CHURCH THINKS THEY TOO BIG TO PRAISE GOD SO NO ONE EVER CLAPS, DANCES, OR SINGS.

SO UNCLE BOYE GONNA GRAB THE MIC FROM DEOLA && BE LIKE YA'LL NEED TO THANKFUL, GRATEFUL && OTHER SHIT LIKE THAT...
I GOT SOO DAMN ANGRY CUZ THEY LITERRALLY DO THAT SHIT EVERY FUCKING SUNDAY!!!
THOSE PEOPLE AINT GONNA CHANGE JUST LEAVE THEM!!!
SHIT.
YA'LL BEEN SAYING THIS FOR HOW LONG NOW?!
GOSH. UGH.
SO HE GETS OFF THEN NO ONE REALLY DOES ANYTHING.
ITS REAL ANNOYING BUT YOU GET USED TO IT AFTER AWHILE.
SO THEN UNCLE TAYO GONNA GO UP THERE AND TRY TO PREACH...
SMFH.
LIKE NO JOKE HE CANT PREACH,
HE'S NOT FUNNY, NOT ENTERTAINING, && NO ONE UNDERSTANDS WHAT HE'S SAYING...
I GOT EVEN MADDER CUZ HE WAS JUST UP THERE RUNNING HIS MOUTH ABOUT EXACTLY NOTHING.
&& THEN THEY TRYNA HOE ME OUTTA $6.
MONEY IS MONEY, NIGGA.
I WENT TO THE STEPSHOW.
I HAD CAME EARLY... I HAD A $10 BILL.
THEY DIDNT HAVE CHANGE.
ME BEING THE NICE PERSON I AM, I SAID YA'LL CAN PAY ME BACK LATER.

THAT WAS 4 WEEKS AGO.
I ASKED THEM LIKE 2 WEEKS AGO FOR IT BACK.
THEY GIVING ME THE RUN AROUND...
LIKE WHAT THE FUCK???
YOU BORROWED MONEY FROM ME, YOU SHOULD ACTUALLY BE CHASING ME DOWN TO GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK.
FUCKING THIEVES.
UGH. IMMA GET THAT MONEY BACK BELIEVE THAT.
SOOO BACK TO CHURCH TODAY....
SO IT WAS OFFERING TIME
NOELLA WENT UP THERE TO GO DO OFFERING...
FOR SOME REASON DEOLA WAS STANDING NEXT TO HER...
SO NOELLA STARTED SINGING...
AUNTY ALEX, ALL THE WAY IN THE BACK GOES, "ELIZABETH WHO ASKED YOU TO BE UP THERE?"
I WAS LIKE WHAT THE FUCK?
THEN SHE TOLD NOELLA TO GET DOWN AND LET DEOLA DO IT.
WHY IS SHE SOOO AGGRESSIVE???
NOELLA WAS DOING A GOOD JOB.
THAT WAS SOOO UNCALLED FOR.
UGH. SHE IRKS ME THE MOST.
I CANT STAND THAT DAMN CHURCH.
I'M TRYING TO BE A BETTER PERSON && A GOOD CHRISTIAN BUT THESE PEOPLE BRING OUT THE WORST IN ME.
LIKE SERIOUSLY.
I'M SUPPOSED TO BE GROWING WITH GOD NOT STAGNANT.
I CANT HONESTLY TELL YOU THE LAST TIME I LEARNED ANYTHING FROM THAT CHURCH.
BUT, AS ALWAYS I HAVE A PLAN... LOL.
HAVENT REALLY WORKED OUT THE DETAILS YET BUT,
I THINK IT'LL WORK.

No comments:

Post a Comment