Sunday, August 23, 2009

THE PLAN...

SO LOL.
TOADY WAS "THE PLAN..."
THE PLAN WAS TO SNEAK OUTTA MY CHURCH && GO TO DOMINION.
ITS REALLY HARDER THAN IT SOUNDS CUZ THEY BE WATCHING!!!!
SO I HALF SUCCEEDED.
I WAS ABLE TO SNEAK OUT
&& THE PLAN WAS TO LEAVE DOMINION BY 11:30 CUZ MY CHURCH ENDS AT 11:45.
SO ME, KENDRA, LOTANNA && IKE HAVING JUST A GOOD OLE TIME...
THEN MY MOM CALLS ME AT 11:30.
I WAS LIKE AWWWW SHIT.
(EXCUSE MY LANGUAGE.)
SO WE RUNNING OUTSIDE TRYNA GET BACK...
THEY CALL LIKE 3 TIMES.
I GUESS CHURCH ENDED EARLY TODAY.
BUT I DIDNT GET IN TROUBLE JUST YELLED AT.
BUT I WAS WORTH IT.... i'M GOING AGAIN NEXT SUNDAY!
LOL.
OH && I SAW DONNIE. <3
HE WAS ROCKING SOME TRUES
&& ANYONE THAT WEARS TRUES ARE A OK IN MY BOOK. LOL.



LOL. THIS IS A HORRIBLE PICTURE BUT ITS THE ONLY ONE I MANAGED TO TAKE.

No comments:

Post a Comment