Sunday, August 30, 2009

MY PARENTS ARE SUPER PSYCHO/PARANOID.

SO WE HAD THE SEX TALK AGAIN TODAY.
UGH. ITS ALWAYS THE SAME THING!!!
I GET IT BY NOW YOU KNOW?!
BUT TODAY HE ADDED A NEW SUBJECT.
SEX OFFENDERS!!!
LOL.
ITS NOT REALLY FUNNY BUT, I JUST LIKE TO LAUGH.
APPARENTLY THESE DUDES RAPED A YOUNG GIRL AT GUNPOINT IN A NEIGHBORHOOD CLOSE TO MINE.
ITS SUCKS && IS UNFORTUNATE THAT THAT HAPPENED,
BUT WHY THEY GOTTA TAKE IT OUT ON ME?!
UGH.
I UNDERSTAND THEY'RE CONCERN, TRULY I DO.
BUT LIKE NOW THEY WONT LET ME GO OUTSIDE BY MYSELF.
LIKE DUDE...
UGH. ITS JUST FRUSTRATING!
BUT THERE'S AN UPSIDE TO THIS....
I CAN PERSUADE THEM TO GET ME A CAR!!!
HE HE HE.
LIFE IS REALLY NOT COMPLETE IF YOU DONT HAVE A CAR.
ANYWAY BACK TO THE SEX CHAT.
MY DADDY WAS LIKE, "THIS FAMILY IS A COMPANY. I'M THE PRESIDENT, YOUR MOTHER IS THE VICE PRESIDENT && YOU ARE ALL BOARD MEMBERS."
I FORGOT WHERE HE WENT WITH IT, BUT IT WAS FUNNY.
LOL.
THEY'RE SOO JUDGMENTAL, THEY THINK EVERY DUDE WILL "GANG UP ON ME."
LIKE IT GETS RIDICULOUS SOMETIMES.
THEY NEED TO GIVE ME A LIL CREDIT.
THANK GOD THEY DONT READ MY BLOG. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment