Monday, August 10, 2009

MY MOM IS SO CHEAP!!!

SO BASICALLY TODAY WAS PRETTY UNEVENTFUL.
I WENT TO "WORK" WITH MY MOM.
SHE'S ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE THAT IS COOL TO EVERYONE ELSE CHILDREN EXCEPT TO HERS.
ANYWHO, SHE CRACKS ME UP.
WE HEAD OVER TO THE EYE DOCTOR PLACE CUZ MY EYE WAS LIKE SUPER RED 2 WEEKS AGO.
&& TODAY WAS A FOLLOW UP. IT WAS INFECTED OR SOME CRAP.
LAST WEEK WAS HELLA BUSY WITH YOUTH WEEK && STUFF SO I HAD TO WAIT UNTIL TODAY.
SO WE GET THERE THAT MUG IS STILL NOT HEALED SO I HAVE TO COME BACK AGAIN...
THEN THE LADY WAS LIKE, "THAT'LL BE $45."
MY MOM WAS LIKE, "FOR WHAT?!"
SHE'S GOING ON && ON. LOL. THE LADY WAS WRONG FOR CHARGING US AGAIN. CUZ SHE IS THE ONE THAT TOLD US TO COME FOR THE FOLLOW UP. OR IF ANYTHING IT SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN THAT MUCH.
MY MOM IS GETTING CRUNK WITH THE LITTLE ASIAN LADY, SO SHE JUSTS LEAVES. LOL.
DANG. I WAS LIKE, "SHES RUNNING A BUSINESS YOU NOT GONNA PAY HER?"
BIG MISTAKE. LOL.
IN THE END SHE GOT PAID && MY MOM HAS VOWED NEVER TO GO BACK THERE AGAIN.
WE'LL SEE.
SO LIKE I SAID I WAS "WORKING" TODAY.
I WAS BORED, SO I STARTED TO LET MY MIND WONDER...
FUNNY THINGS HAPPEN WHEN I LET MY MIND WANDER.
ANYWAY I CAME UP WITH THIS POEM... ITS PRETTY CHEESEY SO LAUGH YOUR HEART OUT.
&& IT GOES A LIL SOMETHING LIKE THIS....

THE ONE

You took my breathe away with a simple Hello.
I was so dumbfounded cuz I had to go.
I came back around quite often cuz I was "sprung".
but i couldnt muster up enough courage cuz you might be
"The One".
You know how I felt and I thought you felt it too.
but little did I know you had no clue.
I was blinded by your curly hair & light eyes.
but you were a player like they all said, no surprise.
I thought you were
"The One"
basically because you are so damn FINE!
Day & night you were always on my mind.
Even when I saw your hoe ways first hand,
that made me want you more cuz you were in demand.
Stupid, I know, but I've come to realize,
with a pep talk from Dami,
that i can do/deserve better.
I'm such a sucker for a fine face,
but trust me, you will be replaced.
Had to get this out cuz i feel stupid for liking you...
just wanted to let you know your no longer
"The One".

CAN I GET SOME SNAPS PLEASE??? LOL.
LIKE I SAID I WAS BORED.

No comments:

Post a Comment