Saturday, August 29, 2009

MICHAEL JOSEPH JASCKSON <3

ANYONE WHO KNOW ME KNOWS THAT I AM INFATUATED WITH MICHAEL JACKSON.
I LOVE HIM.
LOL.
NOT LIKE ALL THESE SO CALLED FANS THAT CAME OUTTA THE WOODWORK NOW THAT HE'S DEAD.
BE WEARING HIS SHIRTS LIKE THEY WERE TRUE FANS.
PISH POSH BS!
(THATS MY NEW PHRASE)
HE'S NOT QUITE MY ROLE MODEL BUT I DO LOOK UP TO HIM.
LET ME EXPLAIN...
HE TAUGHT ME HOW NOT TO JUDGE PEOPLE && TO LOOK ON PEOPLE'S INSIDE BEFORE YOU DETERMINE SHIT ABOUT THEM.
ITS GETS TO ME, MAN.
CUZ I'M LIKE ONE OF THE MOST STUCK UP PEOPLE I KNOW.
LIKE NO JOKE.
PEOPLE LIKE TO SAY ALL THIS PISH POSH BS ABOUT HIM,
BUT REALLY IF CAMERAS FOLLOWED YOU AROUND YOUR WHOLE LIFE && CAUGHT EVERY MISTAKE YOU EVER MADE, PEOPLE WOULD LOOK AT YOU LIKE YOU WERE THE MOST SCREWED UP PERSON IN WORLD.
ITS NOT RIGHT TO JUDGE...
I'M NOT SAYING HE WASNT SCREWED UP BUT,
WHO ARE WE TO DETERMINE IF SOMEONE IS SCREWED UP OR NOT?
WE CANT REALLY BLAME HIM THOUGH, HE WAS RAISED BY JOE JACKSON AKA THE DEVIL.
MAN IF I EVER SEE THAT DUDE ON THE STREET!
I WOULD POUR HOT PEH-PEH ON HIS EYES!
LOL. HE DISGUSTS ME.










TODAY WOULD HAVE BEEN HIS 51ST BIRTHDAY. :***(

No comments:

Post a Comment