Friday, August 14, 2009

LIBERTY DRIVING SCHOOL. SMH.



I HAD DRIVING SCHOOL TODAY.
I NEED TO FINISH MY DRIVES TIMES.
MY DAD DROPS ME OFF AT LIKE 9:50.
NOBODY'S THERE.
SO I WALK TO THE NEARBY RESTUARANT TO WAIT.
CUZ IF MY DAD LEAVES HE AINT GONNA BRING ME BACK.
BY THE WAY WE'RE IN CHINA TOWN.
SO I WALK INTO THE LEE'S CAFE && I STICK OUT LIKE A SORE THUMB.
I'M BLACK, MY HAIR WAS MESSY, && I'M WEARING MY BIG OLE' OBAMA SHIRT. (URBAN OUTFITTERS!!!)
I WAS SURROUNDED BY LING-LINGS. LOL.
SO I JUST SAT THERE FOR LIKE 5 MINUTES && THEN REALIZED I DIDNT HAVE THE NUMBER TO CALL && SEE IF THEIR THERE.
SO I WALKED BACK OVER THERE && WAITED OUTSIDE.
I WAS DYING!! IT WAS SOOO HOT,&& I WAS SWEATING. UGH.
THEN MR. SUNDAY COMES 10 MINUTES LATER && HAS THE AUDACITY TO ASK ME
"WHY ARE YOU SWEATING?"
I WAS ABOUT TO GO OFF. LOL.

ANYWAY EARLIER THIS MORNING MY MOM && ME WENT TO SAM'S TO BUY SOME GROCERIES.
THE PEOPLE IN MY HOUSE EAT LIKE THERS'S NO 2MORROW, && I'M NOT EVEN INCLUDING ME.
MY MOM WENT SHOPPING ON MONDAY, BOUGHT A 3 PACK HALF GALLON OF MILK.
WHY WAS THAT MUG FINISHED YESTERDAY???
I GOT HOME && I WAS LIKE AH AH?????
SO... I NEVER GO GROCERY SHOPPING WITH HER, CUZ I BE THROWING BITCH FITS WHEN SHE DONT GET ME WHAT I WANT,LOL.
SHE ALREADY KNOW.
SO TODAY SHE PICKS OUT SOME CHERRIOS.
WHAT THE HECK???
NOT EVEN THE HONEY NUT ONES. THE SUGARLESS ONES && I PUT IT BACK.
THEN I PUT MY HONEY BUNCHES OF OATS, THEN SHE PUTS IT BACK AND ASKED ME IF I BROUGHT MONEY TO PAY FOR IT.
SHE DOES STUFF LIKE THAT.
SO I'M WHINING THE WHOLE TIME. IF ITS ANNOYING ENOUGH SHE'LL GIVE IN.
IT DIDNT WORK. SO I'M LIKE THROWING A TANTRUM IN THE STORE.
LMBO. IT WAS HILARIOUS.
(IT WAS MORNING, NOT ALOT OF PEOPLE WERE THERE.)
BUT IN THE END THIS IS WHAT WE LEFT WITH...

No comments:

Post a Comment