Thursday, August 13, 2009

CRAZY TAXI TIME.

UGH SOOO. I'M UP "WORKING" AGAIN. LOL.
EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS I ONLY WORK IN THE NIGHTS. LMBO.
ANYWHO, YEA I HAD TO WAKE UP EARLY THIS MORNING TO DO MY DRIVING TIMES.
I'M NOT EVEN GONNA LIE... I'M GET DISTRACTED BY EVERYTHING!
LOL.
THESE GUYS WERE HAVE FOOTBALL PRACTICE AT ELSIK, LETS JUST SAY I ALMOST RAN INTO THE CURB.
LOL. I AINT EVEN ASHAMED.
YEA, SO I HAD TO WAKE UP EARLY THIS MORNING CUZ MY DRIVING TEACHER JUST SO HAPPENS TO LIVE ON MY STREET SO SHE WAS GONNA GIVE ME A RIDE.
I HAD TO BE AT HER HOUSE AT 7:35.
I WOKE UP AT 7:13....
I RUSHED TOOK MY SHOWER && EVERYTHING.
I WAS SOOOOO TIRED CUZ I WAS UP PLAYING CRAZY TAXI ALLL NIGHT.
LOL.
IT WAS SOOO CRUCIAL. LOL.
I COULDNT EVEN SCRATCH MY LEG, PICK UP MY PHONE, COUGH.
LOL. IT WAS CRAZY.
I PLAYED THAT GAME FOR LIKE 3 HOURS STRAIGHT TRYNA BEAT LANRE'S SCORE.
LOL. I'M NOT EVEN CLOSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment