Tuesday, August 11, 2009

AINT NOTHING BUT A G THANG BABY.

NICOLE JOE IS A LIFELESS GOAT WITH TOO MUCH TIME ON HER HANDS....
ANYWAY...
TODAY WAS LONG... DIDNT GET HOME TILL LIKE 11. CUZ I WAS WITH MY DAD.
I LOVE THAT DUDE.
HE GETS ON MY DAMN NERVES MOST OF OF THE TIME, BUT HE MEANS WELL.
HE TOOK MY iPHONE THE DAY AFTER I GOT IT FOR NO REAL REASON...
ITS BEEN 3 MONTHS SINCE I'VE TOUCHED IT :(.
I BET IT MISSES ME. LOL.
SO TODAY I WENT TO THE PLACE WHERE KIDS GO && HANG OUT... OOPS I MEANT "CHURCH".
(IF YOU GO TO MY CHURCH YOU'D UNDERSTAND.)
THESE BOYS WERE MAD HYPE HAVING A CONVO OF SNEAKERS THEY DONT HAVE && CANT AFFORD.
SMH.
I'M JUST BLESSED && SPOILED.
SOOO I WAS LIKE ONLINE SHOPPING!!!!!
UGH. I WISH I WAS SKINNIER SO I COULD FIT ALL THE CUTE SHIRTS AT URBAN OUTFITTERS.
I FOUND THE MOST PERFECT PAIR OF LEVI'S AT THERE.
&& I'M GONNA GET THEM.

I HAVE A SECRET STASH OF CASH, THAT I GET FROM MY SUGER DADDIES. LMBO.
BUT NOW ITS RUNNING A LIL LOW.
I CANT EVEN USE MY DEBIT CARD CUZ MY MOM BE CHECKING UP ON IT LIKE A DANG DETECTIVE. && SHE'LL MAKE ME RETURN THEM.
ANYWAY, THEY WERE ON SALE && IF YOU KNOW ME I ONLY BUY THINGS ON SALE. YAY ME!!!!

MY G-MA CALLED YESTERDAY FROM NIGERIA.
UGH I GET SO FRUSTRATED CUZ I CANT UNDERSTAND HER.
SHE SPEAKS STRAIGHT YORUBA.
I CAN UNDERSTAND YORUBA BUT NOT WHEN SHE SAYS IT. IDK. ITS WEIRD.
BUT YEA, SHE WAS SAYING SOME STUFF && I WAS LIKE "OKAY" "FINE".
ITS PRETTY POINTLESS FOR US TO HAVE A CONVO NOW BUT SHE MISSES ME.
I FEEL ALL SAD && STUFF WHEN I SEE BLACK FOLKS, THEY GRANDMAS BE THERE FOR THEM GIVING THEM MONEY, SPOILING THEM && STUFF && ME I DONT EVEN KNOW MY GRANDMA'S FIRST NAME.... LOL. I JUST REALIZED THAT.
SHE'S THE ONLY ONE I GOT LEFT, BUT... WHAT CAN I DO???



AFRICAN HYMN OF THE DAY...
God is good, he has done me well Oh my soul rise up && praise the Lord!!!!
God is good, he has done me well Oh my soul rise up && praise the Lord!!!!
God is good, he has done me well Oh my soul rise up && praise the Lord!!!!

AS YOU CAN SEE I EMBRACE MY AFRICANICITY. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment